Asian Paints Trugrip Dynamo
Asian Paints Trugrip Dynamo Adhesive is an alternative to Fevicol Hiper Adhesive, which is a water based synthetic resin adhesive which is used for bonding a wide variety of wood based substrates. Formulated with advanced NOVA technology, it gives exceptional bond strength even under harsh weather conditions.
Asian Paints Trugrip Dynamo is an innovative water based synthetic resin adhesive which is used for bonding a wide variety of wood based substrates. It is formulated with in-house patented technology.
• Store the container with the lid tightly closed in an upright position, in a cool, dry place
• Keep out of reach of children and away from eatables
• Maybe harmful if swallowed. In case of ingestion seek immediate medical attention
• Wear eye protection during application. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
• In case of skin contact immediately wash skin with soap and plenty of water. Get medical attention if irritation develops or persists
• Do not breathe vapors or spray. It is recommended to wear suitable nose pad during sanding and surface preparation to avoid dust inhalation
• Do not pour leftover adhesive down the drain or in water courses
• No added Lead, Mercury or Chromium compounds
• Open time and working time may vary depending upon surrounding temperature and relative humidity. Hot or forced air drying should be used for drying in conditions where
relative humidity is very high and/or ambient temperatures are low.
• Setting time may increase at lower temperature and higher humidity
• Freshly applied Trugrip Dynamo can be cleaned with lukewarm water. For cleaning dried Trugrip Dynamo, use acetone.
• After use close the container with the cap rmly
*- Patent applied
**- Time will vary based on adhesive deposition, quality of substrates and atmospheric condition
***- at normal ambient conditions, kept under load/weight with taping##
• Substrate to be bonded should be clean and free from grease/oil and dirt
• Stir Trugrip Dynamo well before application
• Apply consistent even coat with applicator on both surfaces to be bonded
• Use adequate quantity of adhesive
• Place both surfaces together and press rmly with proper uniform pressure/weight for sucient time
• Care should be taken while pressing to see that no air bubbles are left behind
STORAGE and SHELF LIFE OF ASIAN PAINTS TRUGRIP DYNAMO
• Shelf Life: 18 months from the date of manufacture
• Store in cool and dry place
REQUIREMENT FOR NO BUBBLE FINISH
• Ensure proper contact between substrates by applying adequate pressure
• Laminate thickness should be 0.8 mm and above and plywood thickness should be 12 mm and above
• Ensure substrates are free from defects such as bending, undulations, warpages etc.
• Ambient temperature during application to be greater than 10 °C