Astral Adhesives Resiwood Hydra 555 is a single component, white PVA emulsion adhesive with superior waterproof properties.
Usually, due to changes in weather and humidity, all bonded wooden joints and surfaces undergo a lot of stress and tend to open joints or de-bond. Resiwood Hydra 555 is a specially designed bonding agent used in furniture to avoid such instances.
Applications of Astral Adhesives Resiwood Hydra 555
- Any wooden work for kitchen, wall, terrace, bathroom, etc., where water exposure is high.
- For all type of wood of cold press and hot press.
- For bonding in all types of wood working like plywood, wood, laminates, veneers, particle boards, block board/hard board, MDF with each other.
- Furniture, handicraft, sports goods, packaging and book binding, paper labelling, paper tube, wall paper, carpet manufacturing.
- Also recommended for bonding any two material where at lese one of them is porous eg. Paper, card board, particle board, etc. and other related applications.Application
- High initial grab
- Single component ready to use
- Economical in the long run
- 48 hrs continuous water resistance
- 6 hr boiling water resistance
- Gives higher coverage
- Eco-friendly with low odour
- Good spread-ability
How to use
Resiwood Hydra 555 has very good spread-ability and can be apply with the help of the Astral Adhesive Resiwood applicato, by brush, roller or fingers. The usual procedure to be followed is:
- Clean both the surfaces to be bonded
- It is ready to use product so dilution is not recommended
- Apply a thin coat of Resiwood Hydra 555 on both or one surface – as per requirement and spread evenly in 5-10 minutes
- Press the two surfaces together and keep under pressure with the help of either a clamp, nails, wooden support, etc., till the adhesive dries completely. Excess adhesive pressed outside the joints should be wiped out with a wet cloth
- 12 months in a partially filled packing and strictly store in a cool place, away from heat.