Barefoot Wooden Flooring- Distress Collection is a Premium Grade Laminated Wooden Flooring that provides a Royal look to your Floor.
Width: 193.5mm / 166mm
Thickness: 8.3mm / 12.3mm
AC3 and AC4 grades available
Properties of Barefoot Wooden Flooring- Classic Flooring
Surface Glossiness: Average 15°C
• White thread on edges: Not visible
• Colour mismatching: No visible mismatch
• Density: D average=880 kg/m3
• Formaldehyde release: 0.9mg/L
• Static bending strength: 38MPa
• Internal bonding strength: 1.1MPa
• Surface adhesion bonding strength: 1.1MPa
• Dimensional stability: 0.3mm
• Openings between elements: 0.01mm
• Height difference: 0.03mm
• Surface soundness: 1.4N/mm2
• Abrasion resistance: 2500 Rounds
• Humidity at dispatch: 6%
• Thickness swelling: Average=13%
• This board is only for HDF Brown only
The unique scratch resistance surface and the Aluminium Oxide coating protect the floor from scratches and maintain the lustre of the floor, three times longer than any laminated floor.
25 years of warranty against any manufacturing defect.