Fevicol Ezee Spray- Sprayable Contact Adhesive
Fevicol Ezee Spray is that easy-to-use product you are looking for, to reach all those untouched corners and high ceilings. It’s a quick bonding product specially designed for convenience.
Features And Benefits
- Variable width spray pattern for simple application at all places
- Quick bonding
- High heat resistant
- Make it Easy and convenient to use
Directions of Use of Fevicol Ezee Spray :
- Surfaces to be bonded should be free from oil, grease, dust & dirt
- Should be dry and levelled
- Shake aerosol can prior to use
- Tune the spray pattern mode for desired width of application area and adjust the spray flow in High, Medium, Low speed as per requirement
- Hold spray can at a distance of 100 mm to 250 mm from the surface to be sprayed. Maintain a constant speed of application during spraying and apply consistent spray for uniform coating of adhesive. Hold the spray can at 90° to surface while spraying. Release trigger at end of each pass to optimize the coverage
- Double coating at edges and substrates which are difficult to bond is recommended. Best results are obtained by double coating as opposed to one thick coat which may result in heavy wetting of surface and extended drying times.
- After the spraying, allow adhesive to dry (time may vary due to humidity and temperature variations ) for tack development. Test for tackiness using fingers only. Surface should be tacky and ready for bond development when coating is in dry condition and does not transfer to the skin.
- Position substrates correctly and press together Press firmly starting from one end to ensure uniform contact.
- Care should be taken, while pressing, to see that no air bubbles are left behind.
- Final strength is achieved in 24 hrs depending on temperature and humidity.
Special Precautions for FevicoL Ezee Spray :
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Pressurized container: May burst if heated.
- Suspected of causing cancer.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces ,sparks, open flames and other ignition source.
- No smoking.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- If exposed or concerned: Get medical attention.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C.
- Use only in well-ventilated areas.
- Consult Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) prior to use.
- Always test Fevicol EZEE Spray product to determine suitability for your particular application prior to use in production.
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with national regulations.