Feviseal Weatherproof Pro is a one-part, medium modulus, neutral curing silicone sealant for use in new or remedial weatherproofing applications. In addition to the unique features of silicone rubber such as superior high and low temperatures resistance, water resistance, and outstanding weatherability, Feviseal weatherproof Pro also provides excellent adhesion to glass, metal and numerous construction materials. Feviseal Weatherproof Pro is a Product of Pidilite (Makers of Fevicol).
Typical Applications of Feviseal Weatherproof Pro-
- Ideal for sealing glass, aluminium, non-oily wood, brick, concrete, steel, ceramic, selected plastics, etc.
- Sealing of aluminium/glass window frame joints, fixing glass into aluminium frames in lieu of rubber beading.
- Highly recommended for expansion joints, metal curtain walls and modular component applications; General glazing and perimeter sealing including weatherproof sealing around vinyl, metal or wood windows and siding in residential construction.
Features of Feviseal Weatherproof Pro Silicone Sealant-
- Ready to Use – No mixing is required,directly applicablethrough cartridge o Sagging –It is completely non-saggingin nature.
- Flexibility –Tough & flexible after curing, so performs well during expansion& contraction.
- Curing – Curesby moisture absorption from air at ambient temperature & relative humidity.
- Service Temperature –Cured sealant stays elastomeric from – 40°C to + 150°C
- UV Resistant – GoodUV resistance & insulation properties.
- Self-Priming – Primeless adhesion to most porous and non-porous building material
- Compliantwith ISO11600- F- 20HM
Packaging– 280ml plastic cartridge with separate nozzle. Available in White, Clear& Black