JKD WPC Door Frames eliminates the entire lengthy woodcutting, measuring, trimming, grooving and polishing process during the wooden door production process.
FEATURES OF THE JKD WPC Door Frames:
- Rot & Decay
- Free Water & Moisture Resistant
- Fire Retardant & Self Extinguishing
- Termite Resistant
- No Cracking
- Mould Resistant
- Maintainance Free
- Easy Installation
Reasons to Choose WPC Chaukhat & Door Frames
1. Environment friendly – Wooden Door frames and windows are the reason of huge amount of trees cutting while WPC Door Frame is a green product without any harm to environment.
2. Ease of Installation – Iron Door Frames are heavy in weight and installing them might not be easy unless there is a professional contractor but WPC Door Frames are opposite, their installation can be done easily by any carpenter .
3. Insulation – Steel door frames are mainly used as outside door frames, their lack of insulation can make them poor choice in a climate with low or high temperature.On the other hand, WPC Door frames have good insulation properties and suitable for all climate and regions.
4. Harmful Chemicals – FRP Door frames made up of hazardous chemicals which cause health problems sometimes causes up to cancer whereas WPC Door Frames are free from such type of harmful ingredients .
5. Cost Effective – UPVC is one the most expensive options in the market with majorly one color option i.e. white, which does not look good in home interiors whereas WPC Door Frames are very cost effective because it does not include many different steps to manufacture and are available in brown or beige color which has a nice combination with other home interior.