Action Tesa HDHMR Boards are manufactured using hardwood hence it’s density is greater than any other products available in the market. Unifrom density gradient and compact core give it the bet routing characteristics.
Action Tesa HDHMR Board is not only tougher than any available plywood in the market but also highly moisture resistance as well, which makes it a popular choice in extreme moist climatic condition or areas. These boards are Borer & Termite Resistance which makes it a wise choice over plywood.
HDHMR – HIGH-DENSITY HIGH MOISTURE RESISTANCE:
- Hard Wood used for a higher density of the product
- Special Glue being used to make it Water Resistant Product as per Indian climate
- Water Resistance Characteristics as per ISI Standard
- Ideal Routable Substrate with Sharp Cut & Routed Edge
- Ready & Smooth Surface which absorbs less paint in the painting process thus saves paint cost also
- Easy Workability
- Cost-Effective Paneling Solution
THE KEY APPLICATION AREAS OF HDHMR Boards-
- Kitchen Shutters
- Furniture where the risk of moisture exist
- Door Shutters
- Packing Industry
- Shoe Heel
- Outdoor Fixtures like election cutouts or similar applications.
Types of surface finish- Suede & Matt.
HIGH DENSITY HIGH MOISTURE RESISTANCE(HDHMR) Product Specification:
- Water Resistance
- Termite Resistant
- Environment Friendly
- Cost Effective
- Higher Density
- Higher Strength
- Ready & Smooth Surface