Asis HDXMR Board is highly versatile and suitable even for specialised applications requiring unique shapes or intricate designs. Its chipping free edges can be easily carved and moulded. Its superior technical features provide strength and durability even under harsh conditions. Each board is quality checked at 128 individual points and comes with the assurance of uniform and high density, smoothness and resistance to adverse environments.
The smoothness also makes it the perfect substrate for laminates and veneers. Century Prowud products are also accredited by the Indian Green Building Council.
From being Borer, Termite and Fungus Resistant to High Moisture resistant, Century ProWud Premium Plus Boards is an unmatched Routing Grade Product made with a Higher Density, and to a higher standard. Perfect for creating durable furniture of all shapes and sizes, as well as stunning interiors of every design.
- STANDARD SIZE– 8ft x 4ft (2440mm x 1220mm); Other variants available as per specifications
- THICKNESS– 5.5mm ,8.0mm ,12.0mm ,16.00mm ,16.75mm ,18.00mm
- RANGES– One-side laminated (OSL)Both-side laminated (BSL)One-side Bare (OSB)Both-side Balancing (BSB)
- FINISHES– Suede and Matt
Advantages of Asis HDXMR Board-
- As the laminated decorative paper forms an integral part of the board, de-lamination doesn’t occur under even the most adverse usage
- Smooth surface, with uniform density and high internal bond, make it ideal for turning, milling, carving, grooving, painting and lacquering
- Free from defects of waviness, telescopy, air pockets or other bonding defects
- Excellent machinability characteristics enable mass production possibilities
- Other precision machining operations, including edges, contouring and profiling too can be performed
- Our pre-laminated MDF board is resistant to abrasion, household chemicals, steam, cigarette burns and cracking
- Provides superior strength combined with workability in all directions
- High dimensional stability in variable atmospheric conditions
- No stress points or whorls
- Does not splinter or flake
- Highly economical