Floor Protection Sheet for Construction is a high-performance composite of high-strength cross-laminated film and cushioning foam for floor protection. It is an engineered solution with a composite 3 layer structure.
Layer 1 is an abrasion-resistant, high-strength film to ensure long product life. Layer 2 is of high-density polyethene foam for cushioning purpose and layer 3 is a reinforced non-dusting and non-staining film for better grip on tiles. Due to its enhanced properties, the floor protector is offered as a better alternative product to conventional products like paper, POP, cloth, etc. It provides cushioned universal floor protection for wood, ceramic and vinyl floors during construction.
- Anti-slip properties provide a safe work environment
- Hassle-free compared to POP, rosin paper, plastic runners or drop cloths
- Does not absorbs paint, oil, grease and cleaning agents
- Flexible – can be cut to fit in any space and works well on either side – vacuum or sweep clean and reusable
- Polymer-based and flexible yet tough
- Environment friendly
- Does not promote the growth of bacteria & fungi
- Inert – No effect of chemicals
- Keep job site floors safe from damage and debris, it is reusable, reversible surface protection for the professional builder and craftsman
- Protects concrete, marble, granite and other counter surfaces
- Provides cushioned universal floor protection for wood, ceramic, and vinyl floors during construction
- Protects hardwood, ceramic tile, linoleum and carpet floors from damage during construction or remodelling
- Protects sinks and tubs during building or remodelling
- Protects walkways and decks during home repair
Laying Procedure for Floor Protection Sheet for Construction
- Clean the floor surface of any dust particles or grease,
- Wet mop the floor, then, lay Decore Floor Protector on the floor,
- Seal the butt joint with a 50 mm BOPP tape (Double sided tape can be used if required).
- Terminate Decore Floor Protector over the skirting with adhesive tape.