Greenply Shuttering Plywood conforms to IS 4990. Raw material species are used as specified in clause 6.1 of IS 4990. Adhesive used is BWP Grade as per IS 848. Preservative treated with Organic Chemicals as per IS 5539. Glue line protected with organic chemicals. It is termite resistant & borer proof. Emission-free; emission level Class E1 Standard as per ENV 717/1. It is an eco-friendly product. The product is certified with CE.
Greenply Shuttering Plywood or GCWP( Film Coated Shuttering plywood) is specially designed for use in the concrete framework and various shuttering applications. In its construction the pack veneers are glued with PF Resin & each layer is overlaid at right angles to each other. Top and bottom layers of the panels are overlaid with highly absorbent kraft sheet (360 GSM) impregnated with phenolic resin on either side of the plywood, which increases abrasion resistant properties. Each assembled pack is then encased in mirror-finished steel plates and compressed in a multi-day high capacity hydraulic press at specific temperature and pressure for a specific time and then followed by a mechanical cooling to release the internal stress and thus achieving high mechanical properties. It is an ecofriendly product which confirms with CE.
USAGES of Greenply Shuttering Plywood
Ideal Application in * Concrete formwork for beams * pillars * Flooring & slab formwork * Shapes & non-symmetrical formwork * Site offices, Mezzanine floors * Trucks & tempo bodywork.
Note: GCWP can be accustomed to the customers required sizes other than standard sizes & can be manufactured in various permutation & combination starting from 8’x4’.
ADVANTAGES of Greenply Shuttering Plywood
- Guaranteed more repetitions reduces the overall cost of construction (30 Kg -20 Repetitions, 34 Kg 30 Repetitions).
- Plywood is dimensionally stable, structurally strong & long-lasting.
- Less water absorption due to high GSM Phenolic Film & Double End Coating by rubber paint.
- High resistance due to abrasion which increases the service life of plywood.
- Mirror Finish on plywood imparts smooth & form finish on the concrete surface.
- Uniform density across the ends of plywood have low sensitivity to damages
- Its balanced construction makes the plywood warp-free.