Interlocking Mats or Foam Tiles are the perfect lightweight foam flooring option for any room in your home. Each tile features two removable edge pieces and is resistant to water, mould and mildew growth. Since these interlocking tiles are made with closed celled EVA foam, they are very insulating making them great for any basement or enclosed patio. These soft tiles are 100% free of any allergens or latex.
Size- 20inches x 20inches
Interlocking Mats have been installed successfully in basements, kid’s playrooms, as light duty home gym flooring, as temporary portable flooring, in bedrooms, as trade show flooring, in child care facilities, and anywhere a soft foam flooring surface is desired.
- Manufactured by bun process in single-stage expansion — offers high strength, low weight combination, ideal for component weight reduction
- Uniform closed-cell, microcellular structure
- Absolutely flat surface suitable for lamination & fabrication
- Excellent material for sound barrier/heat barrier & vibration dampening
- Non-toxic and excellent resistance to chemicals
- No weathering effect
- High elasticity & flexibility
- Durable, lightweight with high buoyancy
- Can be thermoformed or processed with vacuum/compression techniques
- Easy to cut, fabricate, perforate die-punch, laminate, emboss
- Excellent impact, abrasion, compression and tear-resistant
- Resistant to moisture, fungi, bacteria and chemicals
- Available in a wide range of thicknesses, widths and colours
Note- These Mats can get damaged by sharp animal nails, rough use, high heels, and moving furniture.