Sylvan Flush Doors are a premium product from high class imported seasoned wood and selected core veneers. Bonded with phenol-formaldehyde resin. Stringent quality control measures at each stage of the manufacturing processes ensure high durability, dimensional stability & high impact resistant.
The dooors are made from Imported Wood, its 100% machine made precise doors. The door is warranted against borer & termite attacks ad have sound insulation properties. It has high impact resistance and high dimensional stability strength.
Uniqueness of Sylvan Door:
- Selected species as per BIS specification.
- Mechanized manufacturing process.
- High density and high fibrous Pinewood.
- 100 % chemical treated & seasoned as per BIS specification.
- High dimensional stability strength.
- No warping and bending.
- Smooth surface.
- High shock and buckling resistance.
- Zero deflection in flexure and edge loading.
- Warranted against borer and termites attacks.
The dimension of nominal width & height within a limited of ± 5 mm and thickness ± 1 mm.
10 % – 15 %.
72 hrs. Of boiling.
Adhesion of plies
EXCELENT. ( After water resistance test)
< 1 %.
BORIC ACID solution as per BIS specification.
Density of Door
0.75gm/cm3 to 0.85 gm/cm3
Screw Holding Strength
always above 1000 N.
All test done as per BIS specification to confirm IS – 2202 (Pt. 1 )