Sylvan Ply Z+ BWP 710 Grade Plywood is made of high-density, imported timber that fabricates the product with superior thickness and density, ensuring more dimensional stability and durability. Sylvan BWP grade blockboard is pine wood that is seasoned and treated chemically, processed in the company’s own factory. It is the best option for shutters, partitions and furniture items for houses and offices. Imported High-density Timber fabricates the product with high density and thickness, which provides better durability and dimensional stability. The product assures a 100% borer and termite-free service with a lifelong warranty against any manufacturing defects.
Sylvan Ply Z+ BWP 710 Grade Plywood comes with a lifetime guarantee (BIS Standard). Sylvan Ply Z+ BWP 710 Grade Plywood has been considered as one of the most profitable products from Sylvan Ply.
THICKNESS Available- 4 mm, 6 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm & 19 mm
- Ship floor
- Panelling in bulkheads
- Lining for refrigerated ships
- Cooling towers
- Imported High-density Timber
- Face thickness of 1 mm
- Tenderized composed core treated in impregnation plant
- Hydroxybenzene base adhesive
- Long panels for better durability
- 100% borer and termite resistant
- High-quality preservatives
- Warranted for life Furniture
- Wall panelling